terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2009

Merciless world

Today it is cloudy
This is a cold world
Do not speak it aloud
We are facing war

What is my mistake?
This place is full of sin
I can not see your face
But I still keep my self esteem

President after president
human actions are all the same
And this is an evidence
a terrible hurricane

We are blind
our thought is like a mist
the wrath is our sign
you attack me with your fist

We need each other
It is time to realize
you are my brother
the peace will be our prize

(A poem by Matheus P.)

Um comentário:

  1. "Greetings to thou, blog author!" Reading this blog makes me reflect about my Brazilian condition. It is quite bad to see that year after year our country's chances of improving are fewer. Shall we arrive to some place? Shall we achieve an aim that really matters? I really did enjoy the provocative dye whilst I was reading.

    ResponderExcluir