domingo, 6 de setembro de 2009

Untrue wolves


I can see many wolves in disguise
It seems they can cheer you up
But indeed they want you to cry

They only show us their dark side
Instead of giving us the bright light
Be brave and keep the knot tight
They are always ready to fight

So let us do the opposite
We can break their beliefs
When we show them peace
And our soul we will relieve

Beware of this kind of people
Their sins are unbelievable
They are always ready to fight
So we have to be the same size

Though they tell us the lie
I can see the truth in their eyes
Evade the wolves in disguise

(A poem by Matheus P.)

3 comentários:

  1. What a good poem! I liked a lot of it!
    You’re talented, keep writing and rhyming. Life gets more beautiful when we live it inside a good rhythm. After all, “God is dj, life is a dance floor, and we are the music…” (This is part of a song) Now, ask yourself who are the dancers? Let’s be good tunes.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hei! You're so creative!!! Do you remember this? Creative?!

    By the way, I enjoyed (and I enjoy) the way you "create" new things, new ideas, new stories...

    Who knows! Maybe they're brothers in fact!
    But, thank you anyway for the comments...
    See you later!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. As I'm here yet, what I can say about your post is: this poem is so strong and unfortunately - many times - real!

    But, sometimes things can be completely different than we can see... We think we're seeing all the facts, but they can hide the real truth... Or we don't want to know the real truth, who knows?

    It's difficult talk about it, 'cause this subject is very subjective...


    [p.s.: I know things I say are very deep and crazy sometimes, but I'm that way... what can I do?]

    ResponderExcluir