segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2009

A letter to my dear Lord



Dear God,
I would like to say that I am glad to have this opportunity to work here in this dimension.
I have learned lots of thing, nevertheless I know I have to learn much more.
The more I learn, the more I can see that I am too little.
Thanks for giving me my family and my friends, after all we are all in the same ship.
Thanks for teaching me how to analyze the world.
Please, give me strength, because sometimes the road gets difficult. Help my family (and friends) too. Guide our actions and keep us away from the sin.
As sinner, we are weak. We need your help.
I know you are inside me and everywhere. I can not describe you through words, I can only feel you.
So let me feel you!

(By Matheus P.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário